Monday, October 5, 2009

Thirsty.

I have come to a few realizations.

It feels no use to cry alone. Others may disagree. I make no apologies. Crying alone gets me nowhere. Thankfully, there is always Jesus.

Beauty makes you thirsty. When you have it, you want more. When you don't, you long for it. Right now, I have so much. Yet, I long for more. Like the places in me that don't feel its quenching are searching to be soaked in it. I want to be uniformly soaked in the Graces and Beauty of Christ.

True romance doesn't fade. It soaks in. That is what I am going to believe for my life.

We often think that we aren't supposed to feel. That we are supposed to always be able to explain why we feel the way we do and then we should promptly figure out how not to feel that way.

Please stop letting yourself feel this way.

Just feel.

Then figure it out later.

No comments:

Post a Comment